1. Personally Identifiable Information
- There are several opportunities on our website for you to provide us with personally-identifiable information about you (such as name, email address and contact number).
- If you choose to share any personal information with us, we may store it and use it to provide you with an individualized user experience.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you without your consent.
2. Non-personal Identification Information
- If you are browsing our site anonymously, we will collect some non-identifying information which helps us measure which pages of our website are visited and how often visitors use the platform.This information includes your IP address, time and date, pages entered, and time spent on individual pages. Your IP address is not linked to anything personally identifiable.
3. Information Use
- If you request information from us or wish to access certain features of the website, you will be asked to provide personally identifiable information on which we can respond effectively to your request. We will never share your personal information with anyone who isn’t directly related to providing service and support of A-1 Fence except as required by law.
- If you provide us with personal information, we may attempt to contact you occasionally to determine if our service meets your expectations and offer additional assistance.
- In order to provide you with the best, tailored experience, our site will need to place 'cookies', on your computer. We use temporary cookies which we store on your browser for a certain period of time.
- If you visit our site again, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again. This information is used to improve the user experience through website upgrades.
- However, some of our services may not function properly if you disable cookies
5. Google Analytics
- We use Google Analytics to understand how our website is being used in order to improve the user experience. No personal information is collected or stored, the data is totally anonymous. The information collected is the number of people visiting the site, how they got there, and what they click on. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
6. Social Media Buttons/ Pages
- Our website includes social media buttons/pages from social media networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- If you visit one of our social media pages and are logged into the respective social media network, the provider of the respective social media network receives the information that your browser has called the corresponding page on our website, even if you do not have a profile on the respective social media network or are not logged in there, the information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a server of the respective provider.
- For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the providers of the respective social media network, the provider identification, a contact option, and your rights and settings regarding data protection, please refer to the respective privacy policies of the providers of the social media networks
- We collect and process personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application process. If an applicant submits his or her application documents electronically, they are processed electronically.
- If we conclude an employment contract with an applicant, the data transmitted will be processed in order to carry out the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions.
8. Children’s Privacy
- Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
- If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
9. Data Security
- We take organizational, contractual and technical security measures in accordance with the state of the art to ensure that the provisions of the data protection laws are complied with and to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
- Our website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders, inquiries or payment data, which you send to us.